Thread: Our a/c broke!
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2011, 12:23 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

We were lucky and had a huge thunderstorm earlier today, so that dropped the outside temperatures, but our house isnt really conducive to opening the windows and getting a breeze going thru the house....and it's raining outside again. Our windows crank open, so I'm afraid to open any windows for fear that we'd get some wind and they'd break. (been there, done that once)

I really hope the repair people get here sooner than 5pm tomorrow. My mom doesnt do well when she's stressed, and being hot is one of the biggest stressors for her. She gets a bit...irrational and scream-ish when she's stressed and this is stressing her out more than it is me.

I'm warm, so I've been doing the damp bandana/washcloth on my wrists to cool myself down. My mom wants the a/c running right now.

Really disturbed that the heat pump/air conditioner crapped out on us and it's not even that old yet. Second time we've had a problem with it too.

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote