View Single Post
Old 05-12-2011, 08:24 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default hello elgin

I am so sorry to hear about your brother. You are a good sister to think so carefully about his well being. My opinion is Pot is not worth the risk for most people. Even if it helped a bit, the laws are so strict, that your folks could really get in trouble. If your were in a state that could be seen by a physician that agrees with a script for it, that would be the safest route to go. I would not want your brother removed from your home, or you for that matter, if your parents would get caught. They would be the ones to really take the brunt of it. For myself, I don't want to sit in jail needing the other medications I am on. It is not really his age that bothers me, because I know he is suffering. It is the consequences for the actions that I worry about. I do think as a society, we will eventually allow this, but we arn't there yet. Think of your brothers safety first. He needs all of his family. Take care and come back to the forum with any questions. I wish you and your family all the best. Be good to each other. Ginnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote