View Single Post
Old 05-12-2011, 11:08 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Sandy you hit that nail on the head.... two years four years... seems like FOREVER. i have been for 3 1/2.... seems like my whole life.

Ketamine is something GREAT to look into... it is very costly though. 2000 per infusion on average... unless you are a lucky canadian who gets them for FREEEE!!!! I would NOT recommend ketamine to take orally unless its within the days of the infusions... it doesnt work as well because the body builds a tolerance up with it AND messes with levels in your blood.

Where is your RSD?

Mine is in both arms and my right leg... I am the same exact way towards afternoon I am kaputs.... I get ketamine and it is not the heal all, but it does miracles compared to any other drug out there.

The one thing that I learned that was the hardest but most rewarding was I started biofeedback a few months ago, and learned to relax through the huge spasms of pain. I thought I relaxed and was calm... NOPE. I was surely wrong. Biofeedback really does help the mind cope though, I would look into it if you have the chance. It can help to get a more restful sleep... and just relax your overall body. That is the one time during the week that my body feels tired and relaxed. Other times, it is just worn out and exhausted.

my best
Hannah
hannah1234 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SandyRI (05-12-2011)