View Single Post
Old 05-12-2011, 11:51 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Columbia? not sure of answer to that for the moment. The noncompliance thing is really strange and over reaction. And actually I did get them some medical notes since the talks with her as I thought we were still on for 24th. granted this crosses specialties so one was eye doc whose hadns are tied with treating my eyes and most important doing my eye surgery till this is sorted out cause when I get 2 bags of fluids it like a glass of water in a lake. I get minor symptom help for 24 hours. I am not responding to medication...down to 2 and those arent going well.

This Gastro Doc is really a nice guy when I saw him last and his nurse then was sweet and fine. I did have a very very bad reaction to the colonoscpy he gave me. He was not happy. I think my neuro told him I should just get one of those and he might not want that circus again. He said he would sedate me totally next time which I had suggested them knowing my body and me would be som,ething to consider strongly. I never saw him after the test then. This nurse is new. The first time we talked it seemed fine. They couldnt find my reocrds. The next time was like talking to someone else. I told the office manager people are people. I said I caulked it up to we both were having a bad day (that was kind version). I said I just needed to report I was alot worse and those symptoms. If that was not what she wanted I could have gone back to my neuro to have him send more info rather than me calling. This probably not at this point a place I should go. I just wish there wasnt such loyality in this city to the univeristy 45 mn away where my old neuro is and my pulmo and internist and so on. It is rare to find one that didnt graduate from there.

Annie59
Annie59 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote