View Single Post
Old 05-12-2011, 04:38 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi Jenna,
Today you seem to be more at peace with yourself, I sometimes feel all sorts of feelings from anger to self blame, to feeling like i'm leaning on my family too much and especially my wonderful hubby who sounds just like yours, I really couldn't have made it through the last 5years without him and I'm aware that it has probably been tougher on him than me. I went from a young vibrant, full of life, smiling, laughing, possessed by exercising at the gym every day, my weight, counting points to seeing this old, pale faced, depressed 36 year old wife. Thankfully things are looking up for me and you know what it will happen for you too, it's so hard, 6mths ago I seriously thought i'd be in a wheelchair within a year, unable to work and probably even more depressed.
Please just try to get through each day as it comes and try not to stress yourself out over stuff you've no control over, I can appreciate this isn't easy with your girls and being a busy Mum and wife, I don't have any children so I guess I don't know about this stuff but I can only imagine, (my sister has three young kids and back and neck problems too).

My diary is on my computer, password protected and it's great for a moan, i always feel better after writing down what's bugging me.

thinking of you and wishing the best for you

Nite nite hun

Sinéad
"Thanks for this!" says:
Mark56 (05-12-2011), Rrae (05-14-2011)