Thread: posture bras
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2011, 09:35 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Please

Quote:
Originally Posted by (Broken Wings) View Post
Your therapist will probably show you or at least know what I'm trying to tell you. the towel in longways, up and down your spine. you would start with your arms outstretched on the bed and start bringing them up to center, trying to imagine you're touching the ceiling. then slowly let them down. repeat as many times as you can. I also got up to using a small towel, end in each hand, and while lying my back on roll, on the bed, I would move my arms to the left, center, right and then back while holding the ends of the towel.

also my therapist was doing cranial myofascial release and that would include ear pulls, which helped a lot. then she would try to do some scalene work. they were very sensitive. then cervical and shoulders, arms, hands, wrists, back, leg. She was very busy wit me. I wore my therapist out with so many areas. Wore their thumbs out too. My therapist would have Kinesio tape on after doing so much therapy on me. She believes in the tape too.

The bands, I did do, but you're right, my scalenes would fuss up and spas.

Be careful with too much botox. There are no quick fixes with our problems.

I did meet a massage therapist almost a year ago who has designed the Julstro Company. She certainly knows her stuff. I'm doing much better now and can't hardly justify the 250 or 300 to get the program. I probably should, as I could get some benefit from it, I'm sure. Just the knowledge is probably worth that.

Here's the link. I actually meant to put it on the board for everyone to review.

Keep in touch. I can do pics if you need them, of the Kinesio taping or towell roll.
Brokenwings,

Could you Please do PIcs of Towel rolling and Kinesio Taping. And anything else you can add for someone that has winging of scapula rt and lt. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Andismom
andismom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote