View Single Post
Old 03-06-2007, 09:50 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by aklap View Post
Edit: I know something I can put in here. Last Wednesday [a week ago] night I got to spend in the hospital. Fun! I've been having chest pains since December. I had been ignoring them hoping they'd go away. In the middle Ash Wed. Church service I got hot and prickly all over, sweaty, very woozy and felt I was going to pass out. This scared me enough to leave church and go to the ER. After blood work that night, a day of testing on Thursday, they deemed my heart OK.
Sounds like menopause! Or how about hypoglycemia?

I'm doing just ok this month. After thinking my gut was made of cast iron, because it had been doing so well, I tested it a bit too much and upset things. I think a bag of potato chips did it. It certainly isn't "paleo"! Anyway, I think not so coincidentally that made my knee flare up in a particularly painful wait so sometimes it feels like a knife in my knee when I walk. I'm struggling to get the gut un-irritated and hope that'll resolve the knee issue.

Meanwhile, I've rediscovered sewing! Something I haven't done since I was a teenager. I found a book that describes how to make perfect fitting pants -- something I have issues with because of my shape. So I did it! I sewed a pair of very well fitted pants. Now I'm making my work bench in the garage my sewing room and I'm going to sew a lot more pants.
NancyM is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote