View Single Post
Old 03-06-2007, 09:59 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Bryanna, thanks to the kind advice of...

Rose and Mrs D, I'm intaking [I sure HOPE] as much of the better combos as I can tolerate. I have to carefully watch all my vites as many sneak in lots of B-6, which I've found aggravates my neuropathy aspects. I stopped all vites for a month as a trial to see if there was sensory improvement,...there was substantial [I think] increases in 'feeling' things. Before I took the break..I'd counted 8 times the normal dose of B-6 in all my supplements.

Getting back to the teeth tho, I agree that docs, when they prescribe meds don't take into consideration that one s/e such as possible calcium loss, combined w/other meds that cite the same issue CAN well add up! All of my daily meds cite calcium loss as either a common or uncommon s/e. Add to that some other meds I take occasionally...as needed, well, in combination they DO take their toll.

I guess it's just good to have a corner of the boards to VENT about this issue. I believe the issue pops up in many categories to different degrees. I am just glad to know I'm not alone, and that should anyone come up with brilliant ideas I sure would like to know about them. I just wish I could get my docs to be a trifle more interested/concerned about the issue. It's getting old [AND EXPENSIVE] rapidly.

Thanks! - j
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote