View Single Post
Old 05-13-2011, 03:45 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Thanks Kay,
Well the judge found him guilty of ONE charge. $500 fine.
The goof ball will appeal....he thinks the purpose of an attorney is to pay him to get him off the hook.

I have the girls I did the PI work for their assault and battery against them by this idiot to finish yet. The police refused to file charges as they are the private security at the bar they were punched in the face and spit on.

What is wrong with the police. Most are good, or is it that many just are lazy, unconcerned uniform muscles, and the rare are the ones that really care to help protect and serve the public.

Now I have issues at work that someone dropped the ball on a police report, told me they sent a request by mail....two months later I am getting blamed because the report never came....Can't blame the full time person, or the office manger, let type in inch high RED letters that I should have followed up the primary adjusters records to see if the report came.....
My assignment done...but blame someone for their screw up.
I requested someone to call me about that webmail....three hrs ago. I also sent the proof from the state police the report had never been requested by anyone, let alone our main office...

Sorry to rant, I need to do an invetory on a claim from last night, which was heavily invested with fleas and having trouble focusing with the rudeness of the owner of the company....

Pocono area, PA

"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (05-14-2011), Dmom3005 (05-14-2011), mymorgy (05-16-2011), OhKay (05-14-2011), Twinkletoes (05-14-2011), waves (05-14-2011)