View Single Post
Old 05-13-2011, 07:47 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default temporal lobe epilepsy stress and pain

Hi everybody it has been a while since I last posted, I feel really exhausted and frustrated at the moment. All I want is some relief for the main symptoms I'm experiencing. I wish I could have something like a normal life, but at the moment I feel paralyzed and suffocated by the mess in my head.
Health insurance companies, phone trees, and doctors appointments are all frustrating me. I haven't found a med that works at all yet and I feel I'm just falling further, and I'm afraid of my own desperation of what I might do to myself. The pain is on the left side of my head and it feels like my mind is on fire my thoughts are constricted and my memory and general functioning are terrible. These symptoms are just as bad as they were in 1997, I just feel so angry that my adolescence and adulthood have been shot down by this disease. I know I have aura events that are so much like what people experience with temporal lobe epilepsy, but they don't occur that often. It is the pain in my head the confusion, memory, thought problems that make life terrible. I'm begging for help for relief, I don't want to die or hurt myself, but it gets so bad I feel like it would be so easy to do so because nobody is providing any solutions and I feel as though no doctor no therapist will be able to save me. Please help !
Morganomics is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dmom3005 (05-14-2011)