View Single Post
Old 03-06-2007, 11:25 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney View Post
Hi,
I'm just lurking here on the PN forum. I have chronic pain from Fibro. and RSD and usually post on other forums on neurotalk. However, I just looked at this fourm thinking I may get some help here as well. I have chronic pain in my lower back, face neck, feet ankles, hands, arms - you name it - I have pain everywhere and have found no relief from any meds or treatment for over 23 years. (trigger point inj. do help for face - not lower back)
I also have meralgia paresthetica and was treated for this condition several years ago with the MME machine in both PA (now closed) as well as Calgary Canada by Dr. Bonlie ( a very nice person) . Unfortunately it did not relieve the pain of the MP which was precipitated with walking a mere one quarter of a block. However, I met several people there who were definitely helped. One gentleman had Plantar faciatis (painful feet problem ). He was there for his fourth and final treatment and was healed - pain free. Also, it helped a guy with heart problems and a lady with back pain.
Unfortunately I allowed them to do an epidural for the MP and now I am much worse. The EP. caused severe chronic lower back pain - much worse than the pain of the original Mer. Par.
Since the place in PA closed I recently contacted the Dr. who has the machine in Ohio (I think). Anyway - I am considering trying the <MME for my chronic low back pain. Unfortunately, it is not covered by insurance - $50 an hour plus hotel costs.
I would really give this a try if you can afford it. Dr. Bonlie has a great facility in Calgary and he and his family were just wonderful to me throughout my 2 week stay.
Sydney
Hi Sydney, yes the The Magnetic Molecular Energizer sounds very promising, i hope it works well for your lower spine, i know for a fact that just the cheap Neodymium magnets can help lower back problems as well, my mother has a very bad lower spine, she was going to a chiropractor every week for a long time, being a pensioneer it was costing her a fortune, so i started magnetic therapy on her and she hasn't been back to the chiropractor in well over 12 months.
good luck
Brian

Last edited by Brian; 03-06-2007 at 11:59 AM.
Brian is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote