View Single Post
Old 05-14-2011, 09:42 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Tongue

I hate the theatrics on Oz's show.

I esp think putting the gross body parts in the circus atmosphere is tasteless and useless. All the playing around wastes the time that could be used to really provide useful information.

But you see, that information is still being censored by powerful people, and advertisers. So instead the audience member and Dr. Oz put on the purple gloves and play with body parts!

Those body parts don't mean ANYTHING to those watching. And they do not look like they do in real life either!

I often leave it on after the first 10 minutes and come in here to work on the board...hubby can hear the circus upstairs even and comes down to ask me to turn if off. It is louder and more inane than any game show ever! All the women kissing and hugging Dr. Oz... PULLLLEEESSE.

Every single show I find huge errors and loopholes! Missed opportunities. For example...in this series of videos, They started with Xenical and how toxic it can be. Then when the audience member is interviewed with her daughter... they don't have any of the side effects! So what is the final message? Take the Xenical ANYWAY. When Oz stated he doesn't prescribe statins I almost fell out of my chair... because I've seen him recently say the opposite! (if you noticed he did hesitate when he told that lie). I know he prescribes statins, has to, because he is a cardiologist and that is part of " accepted standard of care" and he is liable if someone sues him for it.

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Jomar (05-14-2011), Kitty (05-14-2011)