View Single Post
Old 05-14-2011, 10:38 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Lightbulb

Yes, I am glad I am not the only one who thought that was a lie.

If you pay attention, which is very difficult given the circus atmosphere and noise (meant to distract the viewer, I am sure),
you will find lies and contradictions in every show.

I am trained in nuance and to detect lying because of my job, and so I really pay attention. I've seen enough of Dr. Oz to make ME sick!

The show he had about Vit D started off in 5min to be hopefully useful. But he undermined all the data, and the recommendations were empty and not in tune with each example given. What a mess it turned out to be!

His vaccination show I saw on YouTube, back when we were all being pushed into getting the H1N1 vaccine. That truly was a travesty...and set me up forever to distrust Dr. Oz.

I think he is tired of surgery, and wanted $$ and fame, as you noticed as well. The slobbering over him, hugging, kissing, touching, is a real put off for me! His audience does everything but bow down on the floor to him! blech

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Jaspar (05-14-2011), Jomar (05-14-2011)