View Single Post
Old 05-14-2011, 01:54 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Alot from Doctor appointment

I am trying to sort thru the gravity of the Doc appointment yesterday. She did a test on me. She did ask if doing it was ok. She did alot of that. She did make a big effort to give me a good doc to see me soon for the digestive/fluids issue.

The test she said was for checking my adrenal glands. It was an injection that took a blood test first, then the injection and then another blood test just under an hour later. I asked what was being injected to nurse but cant remember. I dont feel good, not myself today and I was wondering if some of that was from the injection. I am having what I call the POTS symptoms as part of this. When I stand I go right into the feeling I might faint. I did sleep a little better and didnt get a dry. So was that a positive affect?

A couple other things that threw me. She asked if I had a medical alert braclet. I said no tho thought of but forgot in the months of being so much worse. She wrote out the paperwork for it. Also she wanted me to get a scooter. She explained in great detail how to get my pcp to do it. And she said where to get info. I said you will need to write him a letter on this. I didnt tell her the shinagans in records that had gone to him basically has him doubting everything I say so he is little helpp.

This is all I can share for now. Cant see as well for the heavy duty Systane Nite had to put in eye just now. The pain was escalating when the surface injury is. But the trade off is I can barely see cause it is my noncataract eye os my only really functional one. I also am deeply exhausted but gotta get alot more fluids and food and more mestinon in me or this POTS stuff gets worse. The mestinon helps it as well as salt. I think she is checking me for Addisons.

Does anyone medical here know more about the test and ijnection I had? Could it be affecting me still some?

Annie59
Annie59 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote