View Single Post
Old 03-06-2007, 12:22 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Autism & Arnold-Chiari Malformation

As I said, I don't know much about autism. From what I have read, there is good evidence to support the idea that "Arnold-Chiari Malformation" does cause autism. But I don't think that "Arnold-Chiari Malformation" alone can account for the 20-fold or more rise in autism in the past 40 years.

I presume most parents will continue to have their children vaccinated. One thing that the consumer health article mentions is the helpful role of the cis form of vitamin A. If autism can be caused by vaccinations of genetically predisposed children, I'm thinking that it might be helpful for nursing mothers to take cis vitamin A supplements and give cis vitamin A supplements to the children who are old enough to receive it. This way, when they get the vaccines the children will have adequate levels of cis vitamin A in their bodies. Could this possibly reduce the damaging effects of the vaccines on G protein pathways?

Is this idea totally silly, or is it worth investigating?

The article also mentions that fluoride seems to worsens the effects of autism. This is because fluoride also seems to have damaging effects on G protein pathways. It is possible that fluoride along with any aluminum and mercury in vaccines would worsen the damaging effects of the vaccine material itself. Fluoride passes through the placenta, so babies would be exposed to fluoride if the mother received a fluoride containing anesthesia or sedative during delivery. Actually, even without the vaccine material, there is evidence that fluoride along with aluminum and mercury can damage brain tissue all on their own.
wasabi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote