View Single Post
Old 05-15-2011, 11:07 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Throbbing and pain are both very subjective?

I have had both from my own onset several year ago... the issue becomes what you can get 'used' to versus what you have to deal with.
PLUG ME IN is one stage? Keep me connected to the Hi-power Tension wires is next, then, last? Hear the HUMMM...or something similar.
Trying and following some of Mrs D's ViteB regimens plus the calcium and magnesium and Vite D concoctions? Well? They DO help get that HUMM below brain numbing levels. That and meds on occasion, but at times they are both a blessing and a curse as the meds cause side effects we truly do not need. So read up the 'full prescribing information' of any and all meds you take. There could be a 'conflict' of some of those you take. Note? Docs try and see IF meds are not compatable? But they are not pharmacists... Read the details of all the meds you are on and talk to your Insurance pharmacy about your concerns...Then? Don't be shy about reporting real concerns to the FDA. Their web site is easy to use and access
This is your FDA Start point: http://www.fda.gov/SiteIndex/default.htm
I hope you feel better. Or learn to live with it, as I have. My degrees of pain now? Are far less than at my onset!
By the way? LOVE the description of 'worminess'!!! Wish I'd have thot of it!
Hugs and hope - 's - j
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote