Thread: Ramblings
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2011, 12:41 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Wow... I'm looking back at this... and know I didn't read it then....

why... ? I'm not going to do it but if I look back in my journal I'll likely see I was going through something and didn't have the energy it took to absorb what is written here...

I'm continually questioning why I recreate chaos in my home... why do I allow areas to become disgusting? ... usually only a week or two - and in that time, NO ONE is allowed to visit... then... I clean it up (yep, you got it - someone is coming!)... usually on the day they are coming....

sitting right now... with my 1st cup of coffee cold... TV muted (The View - those ladies yell too much but I do enjoy it... reading/thinking on internet does not come easy when I don't turn them off!)...

watching the time creep by.... with lots of do...

and knowing there will be a wonderful sense of reward when its done - I have such difficulty with the timing... most people call it procrastination...
I call it overwhelming

I wish Xie were here right now.
I'll admit that its perhaps for selfish reasons.... but I think I could learn lots from you Xie ...

acceptance is huge... I accept a lot about myself right now

I really miss Moi and Mistis ... and love it when David has the energy to be here...

xo Alffeeeeee... you keep bumping up the good ones
Addy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
barbo (05-16-2011)