View Single Post
Old 05-16-2011, 03:00 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsD View Post
Also in regards to the quinine water... There is very little in it...so most likely won't have much effect. But some people claim it does, anyway.
Well they do make a drug called qnexa or something like that, used to treat pseudobulbar affect. where people laugh uncontrollably inappropriately. it has quinidine and dextromethorphan in it. so i guess if you're looking for quinidine ask your doctor about this drug, and the offlabel applications for it.

I actually quit soda altogether, i only drink water now, and believe me it feels great. it's not the actual caffeine that is in the water i think, it's just the way it stimulates your body, it is a sensation explosion in your mouth. the sugar the carbonation, it all just adds up to messing with your body, and yes also the aspartame. now it tastes pretty disgusting to me. after not drinking it for awhile. It takes awhile to kick the habit though. for awhile it is routine to drink it, it becomes a part of you almost. so to kick it, drinking water has to become a part of your personality, almost like this is what you do now.

I do have a guilty pleasure of a monster energy drink, or a redbull once in awhile, maybe mostly for the taurine or other stuff they put in it, but it kicks me focus into gear.

fatigue, insomnia, migraine issues

neurontin
omega 3 fish oil, b complex,
acid blocker(famotidine)
Lopressor
NAC
low dose aspirin

Former, experience in:
Prozac
bruegger84 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Lara (05-21-2011)