View Single Post
Old 03-06-2007, 02:06 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default I need to vent or something...maybe runaway

Hi everyone.

I am at home and in pain as usual. I go for my second nerve block tomorrow. Oh yipeee! The first one didn't do a darn thing. It's so darn cold outside that it's making me feel worse. Now it's supposed to snow tomorrow. I also have an appt in the morning with an attorney. I am just so totally fed up with everything. At the moment..I hate life. This is all so unfair and I sympathize with anyone and everyone else who's going through this. I'm just mad at the world! No one seems to understand how I feel...nobody ..not even my husband. I get the cold shoulder and ignored when I talk about it. IT MAKES ME SO MAD! I can't do anything..everytime I try..it hurts...I can barely type a message on here. All I want to do is cry at the moment because I feel like my life is falling a part. I have to have the worst luck. We just bought a house a few months ago and now I'm not working. I feel like I'm being blamed. I just don't get it. I can't take any medications other than ibuprofen..I'm allergic to them all so pain is it..that's whatI have to deal with. Also, bills..oh my this is expensive. So far my bills are almost 10k for all this...all the tests and appt's. Sheesh. No doubt my company is going to fight this because they aren't going to want to pay.
I'm sorry I just needed to vent I guess. I'm not happy and I don't know how to get happy again. I feel like everything is such a MESS!

Hope everyone else is feeling better...if you're in the NE...stay warm!

T
momzpeachy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote