View Single Post
Old 03-06-2007, 02:18 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hello Lupin,
I took my wife to see her doctor a while back and while we waited for an hour I counted 6 patients go and come from the doctors office. I know liability insurance for doctors is high but with this assembly line admittance the profits ratio has to be high. As far as seeing a Neuro any longer I will spare my insurance company and just see my GP. The last visit with my GP lasted over an hour, he ended the visit encouraging me to keep searching the neuropathy forms on the internet and if I find anything interesting to try just let him know. By the way my GP and I are going trout fishing next week. He is able enought to wade the stream while I will have to sit on the bank. Not only was I fortunate enough to find a good doctor, but also a good friend. As for your bladder problem I notice a good many people with PN express having bladder discomfort, mine being complicated by having BPH. Just keep on reading and asking questions and good luck. Here in the U.S. a good many of us are on Lyrica and Tramadol for pain control.
stagger is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote