View Single Post
Old 05-17-2011, 07:44 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default Hi Allfie

Thank you for allowing me my truth. I have been praying for a long time now, almost 9 years, that I have not been allowed to see my daughter. I have to take my family to court now, and I am wondering if I will have the strength to look my daughter in her eyes, I think I would be sick to my stomach right in the court house. I have been black-mailed to a degree by a family trust. Yesterday at my lowest, I did receive a bonified miracle. A judge will take my case pro-Bono. He thinks I do have a case, and now my real fight for my existance begins. After all my health conditions I wonder how I am going to be strong enough to deal with what is coming into my life. I stirred up the bees nest in my family now, and they are a bit africanized. I am not strong right now, I have been working on this issue for all of these 9 years. My health as people know here hasn't been so great. Two doctors are waiting to do their tests on me and I won't do it now. I am refusing all medical until this issue is resolved and I again have some hope in my life. I cannot fight with a law suit and still take care of all my medical problems. It is too much for me to handle. Thank you all for your prayers. I need them as much as all of you do. I am here, I will be here, I am not going anywhere, and no to heaven right now eithor. I do want to see this through, to gain control of my life again when it has been controlled to every degree by somebody else. Please keep in touch alfie and all of you in this forum. I am very afraid, and sad that my family wishes me ill. Money does terrible things to families. Greed can ruin a person. I have been witness to greed, selfishnes, and down right ill will from my family. It is really sick. You all seem to have such strenght, and I feel my strengh is at an all time low. This is the time I need to stand straight and face the issue with courage. How do I do that? Ginnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (05-25-2011), Alffe (05-17-2011), barbo (05-17-2011), Mark56 (03-13-2014)