View Single Post
Old 05-17-2011, 10:20 AM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Hi All.

I didn't want to start a new thread because it's about the same subject and I have a video that I made of Alan's psoriasis that I want to share. Maybe some of you can share your thoughts.

Initially, when I first started this thread, Alan had started using the Clobetasol and it worked wonders. As the years and Alan has been under more and more stress, well he has had flare ups, and then they quiet down.

He has patches on elbows (lots of patches), then they move up the arm.

He has patches on the front of his legs and the back of his legs, he has a patch on top of his bald head.

Sometimes around the ears, he has THICK patches.

He also suffers from dry skin.

Now when he remembers to put on the clobetasol twice a day, well it does indeed make a difference. But he doesn't remember.

He got assaulted last week on the bus and he got injured. Big stress here. He's fine now but that triggered a psoriasis flare up that was really something.

Last night I noticed his right ankle (the one where he usually has this 4 inch patch (for want of a better word). Over the years, it would be bright red, lots of scales, etc. I would put on the clobetasol, it would calm down.

A few days ago I purchased the pine tar soap at GNC. He loved it, he used it and it helped.

He did not use clobetasol or the pine tar soap yesterday at all. Well, last night he was sitting at the computer and I noticed his right ankle. I said "oh my god, did you see what your ankle looks like?" he said "oh I forgot to use the clobetasol" I then put some on.

I decided to make a video using 3 clips. The first part of the video is last night (not using clobetasol). The second clip was this morning, (big difference) and the third video was taken exactly one hour after I put some clobetasol on his right ankle. What a difference. I bet if he puts it on again later, it would go away. I know this is auto-immune. But it moves from place to place, it disappears from between his eyes, and now it's not on his elbow anymore. What the heck kind of thing is this kind of psoriasis?

He has to keep remembering to use it.

Here's the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeSRfNkbH9U

Thanks if you have any thoughts on this

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote