Thread: It Ticks Me Off
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2007, 03:21 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

Thanks everyone. Very much appreciated. Sometimes I feel so alone with all this stuff called life. I'm just ignoring the 6 stuff. I think the person had been watching the number of posts waiting for it to get to that. I added a couple of posts so it doesn't worry them any longer, not for me. I'm thinking it might be a situation where some scrupulosity/obsession is involved. At first it kinda freaked me out, but I think in their own mind and own way they were trying to be kind.

julie, I totally understand what you're saying. That's a shocking thing to do to people's property. Paintballing would be worse than graffiti. ugh, hope you were able to get it all off.

oh goofy, what a gross thing to happen. Daughter and I are a bit oc about germs and things and the inside of the car felt really really really dirty. Actually it was dirty with fingerprint dust... gosh, they used a lot, it is everywhere, but not just that sort of dirt, it felt really gross too. It'll take a lot of cleaning once it's all fixed to make it feel like it did before. Need to get all the bad energy out of it... we could feel that bad energy just sitting in it to see what was damaged.

thanks for caring everyone.

We still can't believe it wasn't pulled apart or burnt out or something. sheesh
Lara is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote