View Single Post
Old 05-17-2011, 02:02 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by anglokraut View Post
Hi Catch,

Your post caught my eye because you write that you live in "Sherwood Forest". I grew up near Nottingham, are you really from that part of the world, too, or is there another Sherwood Forest that I don't know about somewhere else on the planet?

amanda

The Sherwood Forest I refer to is a nickname for the housing development I live in which is nestled in a beautiful little valley filled with huge oaks. All the streets have Robin Hood names like Friar Lane, Little John Rd., etc. Locally it is referred to as the Sherwood Forest because of that.

In fact, just to show how ignorant I am about England; I didn't know there really was a Nottingham or Sherwood Forest. I mean, I thought those were fictional place names. But I plea that I am just an ignorant American. Apparently we don't get taught enough geography - LOL.

And, about supplements. I have been taking B complex, D and C vitimans with calcium and magnesium. Thanks for the suggestion, though. I also take black cohosh for night sweats and hot flashes, which works fairly well.

I'm off to call to schedule my acupuncture and psych appointments.

Good luck with your menopause! I'll send positive thoughts into the cosmos.

I'm still walking upright and six feet above ground.
Catch is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (04-18-2012)