View Single Post
Old 05-17-2011, 03:49 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Wonder Thread #250

I wonder that I like the number 250 so I grabbed this wonder thread.

I wonder if I can give special hugs to ((Alffe)) ((Goofy)) ((BMWsis)) for their recent losses and fears. ♥

And I wonder if I can still give hugs and love to everyone else here.

I wonder how intelligent Tied's post was in Wonder Thread 249. Because it's just so simple, and yet profound.
Quote:
I wonder how much better the world would be if we all worked for peace
I wonder that my therapist is still a gift to me, and boy...I have a long way to go to accomplish what I'm working on...forgiveness, compassion, and mindfulness. What's funny about that is that I am working on forgiveness (for myself), compassion, (for myself), and mindfulness (for myself).

I wonder that that sounded selfish. I always try to work at compassion and forgiveness for others as well.

I wonder that she highly recommended a book that just came out, Self-Compassion - The Book. The book is written by a wonderful woman, Kristin Neff, who has an autistic son. A documentary called "The Horse Boy" was done by her and her husband concerning their son. Anyway, here she is. http://self-compassion.org/

I wonder that a robin built a nest in an artificial Christmas tree sitting on my deck. There are now 3 pretty blue eggs. Unfortunately, my front door opens on to the deck so every time I have to go outside, she flies away.

I wonder that I'm happy for my daughter who is flying to see her father, sisters, and brothers in Oregon. They have been working on a reconciliation for several years now. I have hope that this will be a healing visit for her.

Oh, I wonder that I need to also give a special hug to ((Ducky)) who is fighting a virus with a fever and headache and such. Poor baby.
Attached Thumbnails
Wonder Thread #250-img_0051-jpg  

Bruna - rescued from a Missouri puppy mill

Last edited by Doody; 05-17-2011 at 04:39 PM.
Doody is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (05-26-2011), Alffe (05-20-2011), barbo (05-17-2011), Burntmarshmallow (05-19-2011), da duck (05-18-2011), jaded2nite (05-23-2011), Koala77 (05-19-2011), Lara (05-24-2011), mrsD (05-17-2011), tamiloo (05-19-2011), tied (05-17-2011)