View Single Post
Old 05-17-2011, 04:43 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by painman2009 View Post
between pain suffering and all the treament sessions and drs appts, and nobody to really understand you here it sure gets lonely, I post in other sites and have done so often but still not the same as a warmblooded person in the room whom understands. i am surrounded by love and always have someone around(four kids you know) but still not the same.. in fact it makes me feel more alone.. how to beat that????still trying
Dear Painman 2009,

Your words say it all.... Our lives have so many new dimensions and none are very nice when it comes to RSD.... This is such a dark illness... Many don't understand our pain nor or present and future... We have a loaded deck to live with on a daily basis... My thoughts are to try and counter act your sadness and loneliness with somehow happy.. Happy events, happy hobbies, happy people
or happy distractions... Even for just for a short time as to break up our relentless sadness and despair. I have began painting.. I enjoy that as it fills my void and finally I have a final product, a gift I can proudly give to someone else...and that brings my heart joy. No doubt our lives have taken a turn of which we did not chose but try to mix in some up beat happy stuff in your life to counteract the sad things...if even spending time with those you can laugh and have an enjoyable visit with.....

You have us....

Hugz, Kathy
keep smilin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AintSoBad (05-19-2011), SandyRI (05-17-2011), SaraMichellee.(: (05-20-2012), wswells (05-19-2011)