View Single Post
Old 05-18-2011, 04:15 AM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Thumbs up Yep Tom, Yer Right....... well for some folks

Doc kept telling me, a millimeter a day, give it a year, regrowth slow but sure, and that is absolutely correct for some folks. I am thrilled it was the case for you!!!!!! Well and truly!! For me, well, I think my nano electricians went on strike or something, or they weren't very good at the job, or they hooked the nerves to something else [like my garage door opener]........

Anyway, I would up having to have Spinal Cord Stimulation surgery to finally gain REAL pain management over my whacked out lower body nerves, AND it worked. Pretty darn good, too! I tell folks I am blessed, because I no longer take any pain management meds..... not one pill, drop, injection or anything, and I refuse to go to the local dispensary [In Colorado, that is legal speak for making a purchase of Mary Jane based on a prescription- how the legislature got that one through is anyone's guess, but I reckon they were given free samples on the day of the vote on that bill]. So, the hippies of the 70s finally got their way in Colorado. Hoo Hah. It is funny, though, if you drop by some of the dispensary places, you can also see the folks whose teeth are black from their meth approach as well..... must be a real pain management issue for them.

I kinda like kicking the habit myself, so with doc's advice and management, I did withdraw from all pain management prescriptions once my SCS was up and running and doing well.

Sign me, Thrilled in Colorado,
Mark56
Mark56 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (05-25-2011), barbo (05-18-2011), Doody (05-18-2011), lebelvedere (05-18-2011)