View Single Post
Old 05-18-2011, 06:45 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

its brave and courageous to give up in the face of so many MDs who are saying how helpful this stuff is. even if you feel suicidal, depressed, cant think, have flare after flare, and feel like you can take it anymore. Most of them say "hang in there. the meds are doing their job." Well, I for one would rather be in a wheelchair and have my wits about me, and be able to be part of my own life, instead of laying in bed moaning all day staring at the tv.

I eat a non processed diet. Avoid MSG, HFCS, and avoid anything with fake sugars. Try to eat the whole fruit, and not drink that glass of juice. my plate should is filled with veggies, and fruits, and added in with about 3 oz of protien for lunch and about 4 oz of protien for dinner. I watch the carbs and try to get them as whole grains and not just white bread. Read the label. Its its not at least 3 grams of fiber, pass it by. Remember whole wheat is NOT the same as whole grain. You want to see bits and peices in your bread. My tomato sauce is from the tomatoes in my garden and my own garlic. If you cant grow it, try to buy it locally. I know the chickens that lay my eggs, and I know the cow that gives my milk. I feel 10000000% better. its like this humongous gift of getting my life back. Do I still have ms? yep! I sure do, but its behaving for now. even if it wasnt, its still better than being crushed on those drugs. (((hugs to you)))

Betaseron 5/18/07

Elevated LFTs Beta DC 7/07
Copaxone 8/7/07

Dejibo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AynaDee (05-18-2011), dmplaura (05-19-2011), Kitty (05-18-2011), SallyC (05-18-2011)