View Single Post
Old 05-18-2011, 06:56 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default hi Alffe

I sure don't feel like a hero. more like a coward because I am afraid. You were right about deep anger also. I did have council, and the bottom of that is they didn't think I could change the situation, so they kept telling me to learn to live with it. I can't do that, so I was backed into a corner, and now I am coming out swinging with both fists. The anger is propelling me forward. I do need all the positive vibes I can get. I wait now to hear from this Judge again, he is sending me some paperwork. I am never a quiet person, but when that judge called me personnally, well I was speechless and could only say "thank you sir" This will be a heck of a summer for me. I will be in touch right here to talk to you and this site to help me through yet another problem with the family. All of you already helped me get through my last surgery. I guess at some level, I knew where to go for help, right here. I keep in touch with several people on e-mail too. When a person is given little choice in their lives, it makes living difficult. My mother who created this trust, did not expect my family members to hold me hostage in my home. The details of greed and selfishness that I have been witness too can break the spirit. When I need those good vibes, I will be back with I hope good information. thank you alffe and to the other responces. ginnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (05-25-2011), Alffe (05-18-2011), barbo (05-18-2011), Mark56 (03-13-2014)