View Single Post
Old 05-18-2011, 09:40 AM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Default MS Hug Pattern . . .

I'm just wondering if any of you notice a pattern to your hug and other symptoms. This is what I have noticed . . .

I've been having trouble with the hug for several months now. While it's been a constant squeeze for years, since my flare in December it has really been giving me some trouble. It got better for a while and then the other day I felt the familiar ripping, tearing, shooting nerve pain. Then I could feel the muscle movement on and off and, of course, the intercostal muscles went in to their painful spasms. After a couple of days of this going on in my rib cage, it moved on in to my stomach. Now, I have the slight nausea in the mornings (I'm not pregnant ), and am somewhat constipated. I still go every morning but it the consistency has changed (sorry if TMI, but I'm trying to make a point) and it seems my abdominal muscles just don't want to push, like they are already tight and can't tighten any more. So now, all this stomach/digestive stuff is starting back up again (bloating, gas, difficulty eating, etc. due to slow motility).

This pattern occurred to me the other day and looking back, it seems like this has been my new pattern over the past several months.

Has anyone noticed a similar pattern or even a different pattern to what happens when your hug decides to act up?
tkrik is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
barb02 (05-19-2011), Kitty (05-18-2011), Lady (05-22-2011)