View Single Post
Old 05-18-2011, 12:58 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default "Hooray, a week and a Day"

ok guys so my scs was implanted a week and a day ago. Pain is starting to be more manageable, and i'm showering and dressing with very little assistance, meaning my family is right outside the door. People, I am so glad its over and i'm on the way to recovery. i am running my scs all day and like other's turn it down at night. my steri-strips are hanging on by a thread, my doc says they will fall off by my two week point or they will remove 'em. i am taking short walks outside, i did ride to the pharmacy with my hubby but other than that i lay pretty low. no funny business, no bending, reaching, lifting over 5 lbs., pretty much you gotta be cool. guys, its up to me now cuz my dr's. can't see me, i must follow directions to give myself a fighting chance.

Cons: i have felt some twitches or spasms in my left leg. i have had some discomfort in my back just above my incisions, could be i'm using that area to compensate, not sure. still a bit weak, off and on you feel kinda drained, kinda like you have no umph. all around tired of no real activity, kind of boring when you are not able to go hardly anywhere, but i will endure, because i want the best possible results. thanks for all the support, till next time.

(p.s. sorry for being so wordy, if thats a word.)

nanspain is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Mark56 (05-19-2011)