View Single Post
Old 05-18-2011, 01:57 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurkingforacure View Post
Wow, thanks for posting this Paula. Whatever will the owners do with the almost NINETY MILLION they collected during the brief time this place was operating? The article said they charged 3,000 people almost 26,000 euros, doing the math, that is a heckuva lotta euros. How can people like this sleep at night?
They did over 1800 operations at the time my husband went there. I do not know how many they did after his session but I know there were at 200+ scheduled for the next 3 months.

By using his own stems cells being extracted, cleansed, counted for efficacy, and put back into his spinal column, he has seen so far a 38% reduction in his Parkinsons symptoms. The website listed the names of some of the patients who allowed them to be accessed for comments which we did including our doctor. Plus all their statistics on all the opertions they performed for each disease they treated was on-line and sent to us verified by DRS. in the US.

For my husband, and obviously myself, it was a miracle. My husband has reduced his meds by 60% and counting. It takes about a year for the damaged cells to be replaced. We are hoping for a 70% recovery but are more than happy for what has transpired so far.

As far as sleeping is concerned, they should sleep well due to the miracles they performed and so do we because of those miracles.

*edit*

Last edited by Chemar; 05-18-2011 at 02:11 PM. Reason: NeuroTalk Guidelines
decogal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote