View Single Post
Old 05-18-2011, 04:15 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Places are just getting up and running. My pharmacist friend just told me of two dispensaries.

I heard the same thing about the dispensary having problems locating in the medical building you are talking about. It is really a perfect place for it. A professional surrounding.

Did you know Colorado has had MMJ for TEN years!

I have tried pre made brownies and blondies. Both were good tasting.

I also was given pre made butter that I put in a batch of chocolate gooey brownies. Tasted very good and it made me think it was an overdose waiting to happen.

I am sure there is something going on in Tucson. The price of getting everything in order and the hassle the state has put on it makes it difficult but not impossible. Everything should be easier in the fall. But I think I am serious about going forward. Can't hurt like MS hurts!

It is just a matter of dosing. The last two times though as the herb took effect, my feet stopped the intense pain and the hug was lessened. No spasms as I laid there. A general quietness in my body.

Come morning, my body is a bit "loose" but it stiffens up pretty quick to start walking and do it all over again.
Aarcyn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
tkrik (05-18-2011)