View Single Post
Old 05-18-2011, 04:32 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkrik View Post
Ayna - I think it's great you are taking control of your health. There is nothing wrong with that. We each have to make decisions based on what we feel is best for us. We know our bodies better than anyone else and listening to our bodies is important. Additionally, I am a firm believer in the mind/body connection. If you feel confident this is the best decision for you, I do feel that you will start to feel better. (Wow! There's a lot of "feeling" in that last sentence.).

It is so hard to take a drug that makes you feel "toxic" and like crud. I have been off C for a while now. My MS is still there and I still have symptoms on a daily basis but I don't have that toxic feeling like I did. I am in hopes that I can find a dr. locally that will be on board with prescribing LDN for me.

Good luck on your new regime and let us know how you are doing.
Thank you so very much for the support tkirk! It really helps to have people backing me!

And when you say you don't feel toxic like you used to, that just made my soul so happy!
Toxic is EXACTLY the way my insides feel, and I have a feeling that we were/are experiencing the toxic feeling because it's literally a toxic substance that we fill our bodies with! SCARY!
So I am so very happy to think that my insides could very well start feeling better!

AynaDee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
dmplaura (05-18-2011), Kitty (05-18-2011), SallyC (05-18-2011)