View Single Post
Old 05-18-2011, 06:14 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Debbie - I know, there is no way I would be buying off the street. I've heard too many stories from DDs about kids who smoked it and it was laced with PCP or something. I'd have to make my dealer smoke it 1st with me watching. Kind of like a demo. And yes, both Sandy and Kay put it in butter. Of course, in Kay's case, I think it is legal in Belize. Both said that it works just as well.

Cyn - I knew MMJ was legal in Colorado. DBF's niece has a friend that grows it and dispenses it there. The article I read was about a place in Ahwatukee. They don't want the dispensary in some shopping center and the landlord was giving her a hard time. It was several weeks ago that I saw that article. Crazy though. It's now legal but apparently that shopping center is too uppity to allow that. They are ok with her healing center, just not the dispensary part. I think they wanted her to move to some industrial area around Priest & University or something like that. Like who wants to go there to get their MMJ.

I go through my desperate moments with the hug. The pain can be so intense that you feel like you are going to pass out or throw up or both. It's at that point that I start searching for anything that will help. I have yet to find anything that completely relieves the pain. When I 1st started gabapentin it was like miracle drug to me. But over time, it's not as effective as it used to be.

Recently, I noticed this pattern to it all and just reflected on it. I am guessing that if I take something right when I feel that 1st zap of nerve pain, I may be able to avoid all the other stuff. I will be seeing my dr. about all of this next week. I need better pain management. I am a much happier calmer person when I am not in pain.

Again, it is good to know that others experience something similar. Thanks!
tkrik is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
barb02 (05-19-2011)