View Single Post
Old 05-19-2011, 08:27 AM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsD View Post
I took my tea after dinner yesterday. It was a dismal failure.

134 with no carbs in that meal. Before I was taking it in the afternoon on an empty stomach. I'm going back to that routine.
(I also didn't sleep very well this way).

Thanks for the video... that is alot of seeds. How much water?
2 cups maybe? My little tea bag in 6oz of water doesn't compare. My tea gets milky yellow. And the mucilage really dissolves as the steep time increases. Your seeds don't look sticky at all. Is that because all the coating is dissolved off?

I am going to have to get the whole seeds I see.

I know I am getting something out of the tea bags, as I am beginning to smell like Fenugreek!

Hi. I use 4 cups of water and two tablespoons of seeds. Doesn't matter if they are organic or bought in the store kind of seeds. You just can' sprout the bought in the store kind of seeds.

Some people I have spoken to have tried Fenugreek tablets and some have tried teabags.

The reason I don't do any of those is because one never knows what is in a tablet, and one never knows what is in that teabag.

With seeds, ONE KNOWS.

So try and get some seeds, add two tablespoons to 4 cups of water, do what I did, and you might get better results.

I took a few sips last night and this morning my sugar was 110, and I'll take 110 over 250 ANY TIME.!!!

lol

I read where one should never be over 140 on a regular basis because that's when damage can occur.

I find this whole diabetes thing VERY interesting.

It's just too bad I didn't have my brains in my head 20 years ago.

I really think that as we get older, we do get more informed (that is if one WANTS to be informed). And I really do.

Thanks much,

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote