View Single Post
Old 05-19-2011, 09:40 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Possible Help for Severe Cramps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lara View Post
Under massive emotional and physical stress...

Having leg cramps in the night and worst of all was having fasciculations (not tics) for past few weeks. Fascics started first. Not just the eyelid ones as I get from time to time when stressed, these are all over the place, inside and out... stomach internally (right upper quadrant), left knee, right knee, back, upper arm, ankle, side of knee.

Guess I'm needing more magnesium, but what else?

Thanks,
Lara

I have had constants cramps EVERYWHERE for the last 10+ years. I also had a problem with constant, recurring mouth sores (like canker sores, ouch!). Drs. were no help -- just "exercise more" -- yeah, was already very active when all these started.

I starting taking 800 mcg of Folic Acid -- 2x/day (a.m./p.m.) and cannot believe the "miraculous cure" of my symptoms. I've tested it out by "forgetting" to take it for a couple of days and they start back in almost within 24 hours, then as soon as I start taking the Folic Acid again the cramps/spasms quit. For the last two months, I have been able to sleep ALL night long for the first time in years, literally. Also, any mouth sores that have started to develop have done nothing more than "start", they never actually develop. My mom also has problems with cramps/spasms all over body and she has started taking it and they have stopped for her! How much simpler can I get for a "cure" to what's been a HUGE issue for me!?

While not sure if this will help you, it definitely can't hurt you to try and see if it won't help your cramps and muscle spasms.

Good luck!

Terry
MommaT is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
bruegger84 (05-26-2011), Lara (05-21-2011)