View Single Post
Old 05-19-2011, 09:56 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

well, it's been a month and a half since i had my rib removed just thought i'd check in and let you all know how i'm doing. basically, i'm in rough shape. the surgery really didn't do anything so far other than increase my arm pain and the cramping in my arm/hand. the burning pain in my shoulder is worse than it was.

it's funny because i was so optimistic immediately after the surgery. I thought it was getting better every day. but once everything settled down and my life got back to normal - the pain was still there and some of it somehow is worse.

i have taken it easy. yes, i went back to work rather quickly but i seriously sit in meetings all day every day. my arm is resting by my side almost the entire day. i do email on my phone mostly because that's more comfortable and i can do it one handed easier.

anyway, maybe i never had tos to begin w/. i really don't know at this point. i'm going to give it a couple more months before i talk to the dr. about the pain pump again. in really rough shape right now. anyway, wish i had a better update. sorry to be such a drag.
VodKanockers is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Jomar (05-19-2011)