View Single Post
Old 05-19-2011, 11:50 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default having a hell of a time.

Well I am having a hell of a time. I got my second sports concussion within less then two months. I was playing a.sport hot a concussion in March I was only out for like 10 seconds. After 5 weeks I hot cleared to play then at the end of April I got another one and was out cold for about 30 sec and then in and out for about a min or so I was told. Well of course I have had headaches, dizziness, nausea, light sensitivity, head pressure, and just not feeling well. I also can't remember crap. I am going on ny third week now and still can't do normal activity. I tried to drive on the highway and when I got to my destination I felt bad. My head hurt worse and I felt dizzy and overstimilated.
And my emotions are so out of whack.
What to do? I am very frustrated at this point. I am under the care of a great doc. All my test score on my Impact are very low. Lower then my 1st concussion. I am having a rough time.

Am I the only one that has an issue with driving? Last time I was driving by now. And the overstimalation is bad. What if anything can I do? I know about rest but damn how much rest does one person need? This one feels far worse then last time. Any advice would be great. Thanks.
Xoe22 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote