View Single Post
Old 05-20-2011, 09:26 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I am 2 years into the injury and happened in May 2009. For the first 5 weeks I made good progress and everything went to hell just like that.

Many symptoms still remain the same which you can check in the other thread.

symptoms got better : Watching t.v. and be on computer. fatigue went down a bit, smell and taste got back to some level, 24/7 extreme lightheadedness/imbalance went down to moderate level.

symptoms got worse: stimulation dizziness/headaches (able to tolerate some what in the first year and now it got worse), facial and other pains in body, low-level nausea (may be Elavil since I didn't have it until I started), able to drive decent now it is getting tough with nausea and dizziness.

After the first now I live in a very quiet place with no stimulation etc., plenty of rest and thought things will improve but in some regards got worse. May be my brain used to this quietness and any stimulation (even talking to someone) making it worse? Is it a bad idea? I am confused.

I am even doing some controlled exercise for the past few months (university of Buffalo concussion clinic protocol) in the evening and that doesn't bring any symptoms. Infact I do it when I feel very worse (headache, dizziness etc.,) but I feel little better after exercise and may be increased blood flow to brain. I tried to do in the morning and it wiped me out the whole day. I am lost with all this. 2 years of suffering and counting.
pcslife is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote