View Single Post
Old 05-20-2011, 12:51 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hey MightyB and JohnSmith,

I noticed that these posts are from a long time ago, so I hope you see this post -

Did your condition ever improve? What ended up happening?

MightyB - Reading your post is crazy - it is like reading the experience of the last 3 months of my life.

About 3.5 months ago I had a sinus infection, took antibiotics (amoxycilan), it went way. A week after that I did some E and instead of rolling I felt really shitty (all my friends rolled just fine, so I know the E was fine). I woke up the next morning with what seemed like the flu, thought I just had the flu, whatever.

The flu like illness cleared after a week, but left me with a "brain fog" that persisted (and still does) for a few months. For weeks after the incident I would feel like I was coming up on E from time to time (vividness of colors, jittery feeling, etc) and I have since felt kinda like I am on drugs a little bit.

Furthermore, I have been dealing with headaches, blurry vision in my left eye, abnormal sensations in my hands and feet (that thing you were talking about with the hand/elbow is spot on - if I scrunch my arms I get nervy - weird feeling in hands, and it feels like the nerve under my elbow is more exposed than it once was). Anxiety, depression, trouble concentrating, jitterniness, headaches, muscle tightness/pain in legs and back, blah blah blah.

I am seeing doctors for possible MS, Lyme Disease, ALS, infectious disease - testing for everything, you name it. I've seen 5 docs, and only one thinks I have possible Lyme, other than that they are striking out. The docs don't seem to think anything of my occasional (3 -5 times/year) MDMA use.

Please let me know what happened to you/what you found out. I have been dealing with this for 3 months now and I am FREAKING out!

Thanks
funkysd is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote