View Single Post
Old 05-20-2011, 01:41 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thank you tkirk, kitty, and barb!

I know my age is a huge concern especially with having so many issues to start off with..

I might consider Copaxone. I just talked with someone that has been on it for 5 years now and when I asked what side effects she experiences she laughed and said zero. Said that the medicine itself doesn't hurt and the dents don't matter to her.

Which if it came down to not being able to walk and with no dents in my body, or walking for a long long time with dents, I'd take the dents. I'm just sick of being sick. ESPECIALLY when I feel good all day, take my shot, then feel sick for the rest of it, because that just doesn't make sense.

So I might talk to my neuro about switching to Copaxone. Turns out she goes to the same neuro, when I asked her how she feels about him she was silent with a smirk on her face. So it does make me feel a lil better that its not just me that gets neglected. She doesn't care for him and his nurses as well.

I will admit, that after having a convo with her, I was sad. Just because she's had the disease 14 years longer than I have, and I have experienced all of what she has, but she hasn't experienced a fourth of what I have, she's able to work 40 hrs, and walk without assistance, and it just made me kind of sad, because it makes me wonder, if my MS is this aggressive with me at this age and I have progressed so much in the two years of being diagnosed, what is life going to be like when I'm 40.

I told her about not taking Rebif anymore and doing the healthy diet with vitamins, she said her friend has chose to take that approach and is doing well so far with it. So there is HOPE! YES!!!

My brain is feeling extremely gross today.
It's very foggy and electrical.
It literally feels like my brain is nauseous.

Is Rebif already exiting my body? or is this Rebif withdrawal?

whatever it is, I'm not liking it ...
AynaDee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dejibo (05-20-2011), dmplaura (05-20-2011), Kitty (05-20-2011)