View Single Post
Old 05-20-2011, 03:33 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimking View Post
I think its stronger, which is a good thing. I know the unknown can be spooky but you will be fine. Like I said you'll be sleeping and perhaps dreaming most of the time. My wife was giddy after hers, meaning she was high as a kite but not at all freaking out or climbing the walls but spacey. The effects didn't last long with her. Yours will be more, my understanding is ketamine doesn't stay in your system long so your head should clear up and hopefully you'll be pain free. I wish my wife had this 10 day treatment instead, maybe she will consider it in the future. Please keep us posted and Good Luck!!

jim
So did your wife do the 5 day treatment and did she do it through the Hickman line? If so, at what stage did she do it and was it successful?

If I remember Dr. Rohr did mention that I won't be doing the high dosage but I will be on the ketmaine for 10 days (5 days at my level and the other days increasing & decreasing). Maybe Mike can confirm whether this is the 5 day technique or slightly stronger? Will also look into this 10 day out patient method that Mike shown us it proves better results. Just puzzled how Dr. Rohr hasn't recommended it to me and has said this treatment is my best chance
nigel ep3 05 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote