View Single Post
Old 05-20-2011, 03:54 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

My dizziness also mostly imbalance, feel like I am going to fall down or faint. I get that too but very mild and easy to manage. ENT doctor even put steroid shots in my ear which did nothing. I think it was totally unnecessary.

I work from home on computer part time whenever I can. Besides that pretty much nothing. When I feel ok I quickly run to the store or go to doctor. Lately I am not doing any therapy since I tried many and giving it a break. Evening I do 15 to 20 minute stationary bike. I tried to walk around the park right next door and dizziness hit me strong.

Weekends the time stands still. Watch some t.v. and not much computer either. I keep getting invited for parties/get togethers and even this weekend there is a house warming party. Had to say No. I get immediate dizziness etc., when around people and had to leave that place in 10 mins. Anyways this is how I feel for 2 years now and impossible to get used to this life style without people around. Feel like I am in a solitary prison in my own body.

Try to have a good weekend. Good luck.
pcslife is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote