View Single Post
Old 05-20-2011, 10:43 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

You are a young woman. I have two sons in their 20s. I would go through hell and high water to make sure they treated with DMD's if they were DXed with MS. I have one relative who declined treatments and she is not faring well at all. This is one forum and you need to look closely at the opinions and advice you receive.

I firmly believe that Dr. Mercola is a carnival barker type of doctor playing on patient's fear of conventional medicine, this after many years of research after being diagnosed.

I take Copaxone, the least toxic of all of the DMD's, and I am very careful about my health too. I am 53 years old and still working full time and walking, etc... I attribute a lot of that to my extreme health consciousness over the past three decades but when I was DXed with MS I was very anxious to begin treatment, especially considering the health of my close relative with MS.

I'm thankful that we have treatments now. Please reconsider and at least apply for help from Shared Solutions to get Copaxone on a program for uninsured. You are worth it.

Turn Left at the next election.

RRMS DX 01/28/03 Started Copaxone again on 12/09/09
ewizabeth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AynaDee (05-21-2011), barb02 (05-21-2011), Kitty (05-21-2011), SallyC (05-21-2011)