Thread: New Member Here
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2011, 06:00 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Hello

Hello, I have just stumbled accross this site, and hope i can learn a bit more from it, as i have numerous health issues.

At this moment , I am having concerns regarding the B12 injections i am having.
I have had the injections for over 15 yrs, and now seem to have allergic reactions to it,( the last 2 injections especially ) ,which is worrying me a lot, as it seems to be Affecting my Angina. and I am getting really bad angina attacks ,dizzynesss.leg pain.muscle pain.tiredness/fatigue.to name but a few symptoms as soon as i get the jab!!!, which for years used to do the reverse, and make me feel much better...can anyone tell me why or lead me to a forum that maybe could have some answers,,my cardiologist has sugested i go back and see a hematologist, to sort out the B12 supliments..but when my GP wrote to them ( hematology dept) they said they didnt need to see me!!?..why?..I need help, this could be dangerous on my heart !!
Last week i had the B12 injection ( the second one thats gone bad) and my son is getting married next weekend,,Im so worried , I have already had one big angina attack this week, and daily chest pains,im concerned i will be ill for the wedding.
Has anyone heard of this problem?
bibbin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote