View Single Post
Old 05-21-2011, 12:17 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

my nerves are FRIED! im sorry, but I dont like little kids that are UNattended. its the parents job to come be with their child and keep them out of my garden, or keep them from eating all the berries in the yard. We have poison berries as well as black/blue berries out here. Im so happy that your kid got a basketball hoop, but its like driving nails right thru my temperal lobe. The MD said its because of the position of my brain tumor that I am ultra sensitive to noise. I am really not a bad person to want to enjoy MY home, in QUIET! I moved to the backwoods, on a dead end street full of grown ups for a reason. Had I seen ONE, just ONE basketball hoop when we were looking, I would have turned the car around. Its a noise that I simply cannot take.

God Bless those of you that can look outside at the squealing kids that are running wild and say "aaww, how cute!" cause I CANT! I want to drag them home by the ear and ring their door bell and scream at their parents. WHY in this day and age would you stick your 5 y/o child outside without someone to watch him?! we live next to a lake! your children CANT swim! yet they all love the water. I dont want to move to a new room in my home, I like MY room, with MY books, and MY stuff. I dont think I should be displaced by someone elses child from ANY room in MY home!

Sigh...as I said before im really not a bad person, its just that its plucking my last nerve, constantly. I swear I dont understand why I have to be the one that teaches your child not to eat the red berry, and to stay away from that thing with 3 leaves, and stop touching the garden fence, and where are you going with the rocks from my rock wall? NO! you cannot huck those rocks at your brother! I would just never expect to be able to turn my child loose on the rest of you. he is MY job. Same for parents in Walmart. They simply walk in the door, turn loose of the kids and say "i will meet you in electronics in 20 minutes. Well, now I cant see what video games are for sale because your child is hogging the machine, the isle, the view and the whole department!

im really trying to not rant, but i am about fed up with folks that think its ok to let their children run free. One mother told her son "THIS time DONT run into the road, you stand here till I tell you its ok. I DONT want to see you run in the road again, hear me???!!" I was so awful, I shot back "if you dont want him in the road, then HOLD HIS HAND!" and left spouting expletives about what lazy mothers there are today.

Betaseron 5/18/07

Elevated LFTs Beta DC 7/07
Copaxone 8/7/07

Dejibo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SallyC (05-21-2011)