View Single Post
Old 05-21-2011, 01:15 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thank you ewizabeth!

I will definitely reconsider.

I have been thinking about it (Copaxone) the past two days.

I think I am going to make an appt with my neuro and talk to HIM instead of his loopy nurses.

I was considering switching neuros but they all work together here in my town, so I feel that will screw me over to switch.

So maybe if I talk to my doc and tell him how I truly feel about Rebif, we can find some middle ground.

I don't want to continue putting toxins in my body, but I am rather young and that does concern me. I've got decades ahead of me with this disease and I do not want it going completely haywire on me this early in life, for that will make everyday living even more difficult than it already is.

I haven't taken any of this weeks Rebif and I'm going to be honest with you.. I feel pretty good. I'm in a flare right now, so I can't feel my hands, right leg, right side abdomen, and having to walk very slow and make sure I pay very close attention to each step, but my overall health is good, I don't feel the 'toxic crappy' feeling like when I take the Rebif, So I just feel that this is my body telling me thanks for not putting that toxicity in me!
AynaDee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ewizabeth (05-21-2011), Kitty (05-21-2011), SallyC (05-21-2011)