View Single Post
Old 05-21-2011, 01:37 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

Dej, I think you're going to have to build on a 50 acre lot to be truly by yourself.

Right now the house beside me and the house behind me are empty and up for sale. The one behind me is the one where the little old man who blew his yard clippings from his yard onto mine with his leaf blower lived! I'm kind of nervous about who will move in. I'm hoping for nice neighbors that I can get to know and be friends with. The one next to me is a 4 bedroom so I'm assuming it will be someone with kids. The backyard is small, though, so maybe we'll get lucky.

I'm really sorry you're having such a rough time with all of this. It's a shame when you can't even enjoy your own home. All I can suggest is to post signs that clearly show where your property line is and call the law on anybody who ignores them.
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dejibo (05-21-2011), SallyC (05-21-2011)