View Single Post
Old 05-21-2011, 01:41 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

And I appreciate that SO MUCH Kitty!

I have a feeling that I am going to have issues on Copaxone as well. I just have that stupid sensitive body type

But it wouldn't be fair if I didn't TRY the least toxic DMD before I say no more would it?

I just want to be normal again, and I guess my way of thinking is... I'm going to have this disease forever, and it's going to make me feel abnormal quite frequently, so why add drugs to make me even more abnormal? PLUS I feel that the drugs make my MS really angry, and sometimes I can't tell if the symptom I am experiencing is MS, drugs, or MS acting up BECAUSE of the drugs.

such a confusing process this all is, understanding what I am putting into my body and what it is doing to me, and what direction do I go from here.

I feel like I am on a road, and I just got to the fork, now, what path do I take?

I feel like the path to my left (which is the path to stay on a DMD) is dark. and the path to my right (which is off of DMD) is lit.

But then what if the path that's lit is misleading and once I get halfway down the lit path it turns black.

ha!
THIS IS A GAME OF TRICKERY!

I figured it out!
AynaDee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
dmplaura (05-21-2011), Kitty (05-21-2011), SallyC (05-21-2011)